Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spooks and Goblins



We took the kids trick-or-treating in one of Austin's coolest neighborhoods, Hyde Park! The residents totally deck out their awesome historic homes with ghouls and gravestones and spiders. It is a family friendly atmosphere with kids and parents alike dressing up for the festivities.

In fact, Big Daddy and I dressed up this year paying homage to Dia de los Muertos!

There were so many great costumes, my favorites being my own little spooks! The Monkey Man was the best Ghostbuster ever, thanks to Big Daddy!

And the Piggy was the Wickedest Old Witch out there even if I do say so myself!

The kids had a great time and got loads of loot! Afterwards we headed to EZ's Diner for Poblano Chile Burgers much to the horror of the nice little family in the booth behind us. Obviously they had never seen a family of painted heathens before! BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment