Thursday, September 3, 2009

I have not abandoned you!

Hello All! I just wanted to check in to let you know that I have not abandoned this blog! As you can tell from the last post, I have been busily preparing for the start of our school year. Making lesson plans, organizing the house, trying to find creative ways to deal with a preschooler while schooling a 2nd grader, and working hard to find field trips and other educational opportunities that might get us out of the house this fall since we've been cooped up inside for months! I am also needing to purchase more storage space for my photos. Blogger is informing me that I'm about to max out my Picassa Web album, so I need to figure out how to do that, and it will hopefully happen this weekend and I'll be back to blogging like crazy! So please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment