Monday, September 28, 2009

Life is detracting from my blogging!

I appreciate those of you that have been checking back, not finding anything and still checking back again! YIKES! Once we got back from Vegas, I was immediately thrown into preparation mode for my vow renewal that happened this past Saturday. And now I'm preparing to leave for a little over a week to head to NM for Balloon Fiesta and all the festive stuff that goes along with that. Then I'll be coming back to Halloween prep. But I do promise that blogging and pics will be a top priority when I return. Don't lose hope, for I am still here. Just busy as all hell!!! I will return October 9th and I look forward to posting about Vegas, about the vow renewal and about New Mexico. So don't give up on me, life has just been entirely too busy, which really, how can I complain?!? It's been a good busy! Chat with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am a subscriber. that way I don't miss anything and don't have to check each day :)

    ReplyDelete