Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In the true tradition of holiday spirit...



I will likely be taking the next couple of weeks off from my blogging duties (not to say that I've been so great about attending to them the past couple of months!) I have two little kids who want to see movies, want to make gingerbread cookies, want to decorate the house inside and out, and want to revel in the general festive-ness that is the holiday season! So while I would love to regale you with tales of my winter veggie garden or the slime we made yesterday or the stalactites we are growing in the kitchen, I will have to refrain until after the holidays when I will hopefully be able to focus my attentions on my writing and my photography again. Right now, all I want to do is build fires in the fireplace, read books with the kids, watch old Christmas movies on TV, wrap presents, snuggle with warm doggies and drink hot cocoa with my family! So I wish you all a wonderful holiday season! May you all be well-fed and in the presence of family and good friends no matter how you celebrate! Cheers!

2 comments: