Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

Truthfully, I was never really gone, just extremely busy!  Turns out homeschooling two kids is a crap-ton harder than homeschooling one, especially when the 2nd child has a COMPLETELY different style of learning.  I am confident that we will at some point hit a bit of a groove, but at this moment, it just ain't there.  Add in all of the extra-curricular activities like sports, dance, science classes, bowling, park days, Ukulele Society meetings, etc...  Did I mention travel?  Yeah, we still do a bit of that, in fact October was crazy.  Oh and Halloween?!?!  Yeah, Halloween is the one holiday of the year that I embrace fully, so preparation for that was insane.  I also have that little photography business and a husband that recently gained a large new client (HOORAY) but has become MIA because of it (boo).  Throw all of this madness together into 24 hour daily increments and you can see how blogging has not been on the top of my list as of late!

I know... Excuses, excuses, excuses.  So I will try to be much more diligent in my posting.  I have had several requests for some food entries as it is now fall (well, for most of the US it is now fall, for Texas it is some sort of weird alternate universe) and I have been posting a lot of pics of soup and such on my Facebook page and inquiring minds want to know how they too can have yummy Green Chile Corn Chowder simmering on their stoves.  So I shall do my best to keep up a little better.  I can't promise daily posts and hell, it maybe two weeks between posts at times, but I promise to make the effort!  I do love blogging and sharing stories and pictures and I hope you all enjoy reading along!

No comments:

Post a Comment