Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kid Shit

Fact:  Kids accumulate shit.  LOTS AND LOTS of shit.  This shit, at one point or another, seeps out of the designated "kid shit" areas and receptacles and somehow completely and utterly takes over your entire house.  Those of you that have kids know all too well what I'm talking about.  For those that don't have kids or those that soon will, here is a little rhyme just for you!

Kid shit on the desk.
 Kid shit on the chair.
Kid shit on the sofa.
And kid shit on the stair!
Kid shit in the downstairs bath.
Kid shit in the hall.
 

  Kid shit in the master bath, the most sacred room of all.
Kid shit in MY CLOSET.
Kid shit on the lawn.
Kid shit in the dining room.
All day long!

There is no room for our stuff.
Ain't no way that it can fit.
I'll need a bigger house
To store all this freakin' shit!

-Little Mama

2 comments:

  1. O! M! G!
    I love the poem, I love the photos ... and I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! :-)

    ReplyDelete