Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And away we go!

I am so far behind on posts it's pathetic! I finally finish up with my Ruidoso posts just in time to head out the door again to go back! This time the kids and I get to enjoy the company of Big Daddy, and two of our closest friends! I am really looking forward to the trip! It turns out that Big Daddy's band is doing a "tiny tour" of New Mexico. They'll have one gig in Ruidoso and then we'll travel up to Albuquerque to visit my mom, have a gig and hang out with long lost friends! But gigs aside, I plan on RELAXING!!! Escaping the scorching heat of Texas and seeking refuge at our little mountain retreat! I mean seriously, I will be experiencing at least a 20 degree drop in temps and I cannot WAIT! To be able to spend time outdoors without melting, frying or heat-stroking! I will get to trade in the hot, muggy, sticky, smelly city air for clean, crisp, pine-scented, mountain air! Oh the ecstasy! So please forgive me while I take a couple of weeks off to recharge my mind, body and soul! I promise to explore new places and take lots of pictures so I can regale you with tales from the road when I return! Adios Amigos!

1 comment:

  1. 4 weeks out from spring here. Will be in another state in September. Plenty of rain down there - broke the drought went from being golden dry to verdant wet green in 3 months.

    Have fun

    ReplyDelete