Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring has sprung!

How do I know?

-Well first of all, bluebonnets are starting to grace the landscape, which if you're a Texan is a BIG deal!

-Beautiful moths and butterflies are emerging!

-The garden is flourishing! (Especially since I have recently installed my anti-dog fence!)

-The local news just reported that Lake Travis is finally back to normal levels due to all of this luscious rain we've been receiving!
-I haven't mopped my floor in over a month due to the rain and the muddy dog and kid feet! (Seriously, why bother?!?)
-The Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo is in full swing!

But the number one telltale sign that spring has sprung???? My calendar looks like this for the next 3 months!

I LOVE SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. Me I am hanging out for winter and the rains it will bring. The farmland all green. Sipping coffee on my porch.

    ReplyDelete