Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Dollar

It seems kind of silly, but what the hell? I made my first official dollar this past weekend with my photography business!!! It felt great and I'm gonna frame the damn thing! My aunt suggested that I should get one of those shrines that you find in Thai restaurants to promote my prosperity! If you know where I can find one please let me know! But for now, I just feel lucky that I'm moving forward with my business and it's something I LOVE! I always swore to myself that when the time came to re-enter the workforce that it would be on my terms, doing something that I enjoy. So SCORE!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's excellent news. I made some money this year writing - its a good feeling doing something you love and making money from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is quite liberating! I don't expect to this venture to make me rich, but at this point, anything helps and I do LOVE it! And congrats on your writing! It makes complete sense to me that you could get steady paycheck from writing!

    ReplyDelete