Monday, August 9, 2010

What Nigel did on vacation...

I had someone recently tell me that if you posted pics of your pet on your blog, you would instantaneously lose all credibility! Well I say, "Bah wizzers on you guys!" Nigel went from a sad sack shelter dog to a much-loved part of our family and if I want to post pics or stories about him, I will. Why, you ask? Because Nigel rocks! So without further ado, this is what Nigel did on vacation!

He slept the entire way to Ruidoso.
The first thing he did was chase one of these...
He hung out in his "spot".
He spent some quality time with his Daddy! Awww.
He chased one of these...
He hung out with his boy.
He played in the creek.
He kept an eye out for trouble!
And he REALLY wanted to chase one of these, but we didn't let him!
He laid low in the tall grass.
He raced in the white sand,
and played with his girl
and he was happy!
He basked in the glory of his surroundings
and left his mark on the world!

He kicked back and relaxed with his Mama.
Then he slept all the way home!
The End. I officially have no credibility!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! He is such a sweet dog that I'm really considering turning him into a character for a kids' book!

    ReplyDelete