Monday, June 28, 2010

My own little "jam" session!

Here's the deal, I LOVE homemade jam! I am also LAZY! Who has time for full-blown canning and preserving? And in my case, a big enough kitchen!?! But I REALLY want fresh jam, especially when strawberries abound in the markets! As usual, I hit the internet looking for recipes. I will be the first to say that Martha Stewart annoys the crap out of me, BUT in this instance, she pulled through for me! I found a recipe for Quick Strawberry Jam and talk about EASY!!! It takes 10 minutes and has 3 ingredients! That is MY kinda recipe! Now this is not the type of jam you can toss in a jar and store in your pantry for a year, this is fresh jam that must be refrigerated and eaten within 2 weeks, but as seriously yummy as this stuff is, you won't have a problem doing that! I personally enjoy it on fresh-from-the-oven bread! Mmmmmm!

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!!
    I made keep-on-your-shelf peach jam yesterday. It was delicious ... but I must confess we have already devoured it :-)

    ReplyDelete