Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring has sprung!



Oh the joy of blue skies, singing birds and bluebonnets popping up all over the place! I am so ready to be out and about. I feel like an old mama bear that has been curled up in a dark den all winter. Not that we ever had really nasty weather, but seriously, I'm nothing if not a hothouse flower. If it's below 50*F, you can bet I'm not outside unless I HAVE to be! But light breezes and the smell of wisteria wafting through the neighborhood is definitely tempting my soul, like little fingers teasing and tickling my senses, saying, "Come play, be free, breathe deeply and enjoy life!" At least until the stifling 100*F, 100% humidity of the Texas summer hits. It's hard to keep focused on days like these. I am beginning to wonder if I should institute spring vacation instead of summer vacation in my home! After all, I'm the headmistress here and what I say goes! ;) Anyone else out there feeling a touch of Spring Fever?

No comments:

Post a Comment